Parts & Service

Customer Support

Frequently Asked Questions

Category: Valves & Tubing

It says the chiller takes 3/4” or 5/8” i.d. tubing. How does this work?

The Shut Off Valves have two nipple adapters. The smaller of the two fits 5/8” i.d. tubing. In order to use 3/4” i.d. tubing you must remove the first ring nut so that the 3/4” i.d. tubing can go back to the larger nipple.

More Questions From: Valves & Tubing

•  I've lost the o-ring that goes into the valve? How can I replace it?
•  What do I do if my chiller is leaking from where the shut-off valves go into the housing?