Parts & Service

Customer Support

Frequently Asked Questions

Category: Valves & Tubing

I've lost the o-ring that goes into the valve? How can I replace it?

All parts can be ordered through Fritz Industries, email us at or call 800-955-1323 ex.158

More Questions From: Valves & Tubing

•  It says the chiller takes 3/4” or 5/8” i.d. tubing. How does this work?
•  What do I do if my chiller is leaking from where the shut-off valves go into the housing?